During inclement weather, St. Raphael School and Nursery School (including Stay & Play) will close when Montgomery County Public Schools are closed.
In the case of a delayed opening, St. Raphael School and Nursery School classes will begin at 10:15 a.m., and Stay & Play will be canceled. Early Care will open at 8 a.m. for SRS and SRNS; Before Care will open at 9:30 a.m. for SRNS.
- SRS: Students may be dropped off at the reception area beginning at 9:30 a.m. They will move to the Trumpet Room and proceed to their classrooms at 10 a.m.
- SRNS: Walk your child to the classroom as usual for class to begin at 10:15 a.m.
- Stay & Play: Classes are canceled
Note: If there is a delayed opening when SRS has a scheduled half day, we will still open at 10:15 a.m. unless you are notified by us.
- SRS: Will close at 1 p.m., and After Care will be canceled.
- SRNS: Will close at 11:45 a.m. for students not attending Lunch Bunch and at 12:45 p.m. for students attending Lunch Bunch. Afternoon classes and After Care will be canceled.
- Stay & Play: Will finish as usual at 11:30 a.m.
What if MCPS is Not in Session?
In the event that Montgomery County Public Schools are not in session on a day when SRS and SRNS are in session, adhere to Archdiocese of Washington announcements for school closings, early dismissals, or delays.